Friday, August 15, 2008

The Pursuit of Greatness

How many of us have been diligently watching the Olympics and witnessing the amazing feats of the best of the best?

What is it about this pursuit of excellence that stirs up feelings within us and glues us to the television? Yes even myself, Raw Eagle who many of you will know as someone who would rather make television than watch it.

Actually on that point be interested to hear people's thoughts on an internet based health tv? I am thinking it would make for a lot of fun and definitely motivate us, rather than watching the propaganda fed to us on commercial television.

Ok back to the Olympics - is it that somehow we know within us all there is greatness? Something we can do better than anyone else on the planet, a destiny we were created for. The odds of us being born into this time period are 1 in infinity.

Has got me thinking more .... Who am I? Why am I here? Where is my greatness?

I believe I am hear to heal, to love and radiate and magnify joy in the world!!!

You are all beautiful and I love everyone of you even if I have not met you. Now as we head into the best weekend ever, may I wish the same for you

No comments: