Thursday, May 7, 2009

You do make a difference

Today was another magical day, I know I use that term a lot but I do not use it lightly. Every day I see more and more of heaven on earth, and realise what a gift each moment truly is.

It made me think about the difference each one of us makes. Each day we come into contact with friends and family, acquintances, people serving us in stores, strangers we pass on the street and also on the phone. Our intention and vibration at the time of meeting each of these people has a ripple effect. Who knows what a smile, a compliment or just having fun and being grateful right now might do.

I love to add value to people's lives wherever I can, and this seems to happen in return multiplied by 1000. The more I give and share of myself the more this is returned. My life is truly blessed with the friends, the mentors, the coaches, the opportunites and the possibilities to live a fully self expressed life.

Use money, love people and give to the world as much of you as you believe you can. Isnt that what you have always wanted?

If you knew everything you did was being reflected back - what would you do differently today?

Why is my life so blessed? Why is there magic in every day? Why am I living a purpose driven life?

No comments: