Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Structure for flow

What is a dam without walls? Water without a container

In my life I have often been bold, confident and up for almost any challenge. Whilst I do not see this changing to a large extent I am becoming more and more aware of my need for structure, planning and the right team.

Whilst a warrior is completely present in his mission, and able to flow in the moment he must also create a framework for his life that allows this mission to be achieved at the highest level. Without this structure his energy becomes dispersed, losing focus or potentially blowing up the project he so passionately started.

Tonight I gained much perspective and will remember this for a long time to come, a night when I laughed and cried at the same time as I humbly grow through life's challenges.

No comments: