Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Inspiring Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi

A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people.

An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Faith is not something to grasp, it is a state to grow into.

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.

I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.

I have nothing new to teach the world. Truth and Non-violence are as old as the hills. All I have done is to try experiments in both on as vast a scale as I could.

Interdependence is and ought to be as much the ideal of man as self-sufficiency. Man is a social being.

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.

No comments: